In JDeveloper 10.1.3.3, if APPS Adapter fails to open Object Module Browser to show all available APIs/ XML Gatewys/ PL/SQLs etc.?
To make this work, please follow the below mentioned steps:
1) Close your Jdeveloper if its open.
2) Navigate to <JDEV_HOME>/jdev/bin
3) Open jdev.conf and go till end
4) Add this line to the file:
5) Save and start your Jdeveloper
Now when the Apps Wizard prompt you to create the irep file, choose Yes, and let it finish to create the irep file. This going to take some time. At the end a successful message will be shown along with the directory in which the irep file was created. After this window, choose Next and try to open the Apps Module Browser. This will show all the available APIs/ XML Gatewys/ PL/SQLs etc.