This blog of mine will focus on how to enable debugging for ESB. Here I am providing a step-by-step procedure to enable debugging. By doing this you can diagonose and troubleshoot your ESB related issue in much better way.
1. Login to SOA Enterprise Manager.
2. Click on the appropriate container name(HOME/OC4J_SOA).
3. Click on Administration link.
4. Click on Logger Configuration icon.
5. In the Search field type ESB and press 'enter' or 'Go' button.
6. The search result will give you the list of services related to ESB.
7. Go through the list, choose and set the appropriate service to FINEST.
8. Restart the container.
Thats it. You are done with the configuring ESB debugging.
I am also providing the list of log files which you need to see/refer at the time of any issues, for troubleshooting ESB.
LIST OF LOG LOCATIONS:
Keep Learning with me....Happy Learnings...