We can use the file adapter's high availability feature provided under SOA Suite 10.1.3.3. The following steps shown below will guide you to configure the file adapter for this feature:
1. Create a share folder on highly available file system.
Note:- This folder should have the write permission and should be accessible from all the systems that are running the file adapter.
2. Goto the following location:
3. Open the file pc.properties.
4. Set oracle.tip.adapter.file.controldirpath to the shared folder name.
oracle.tip.adapter.file.controldirpath := Z:\\mysharedrive
oracle.tip.adapter.file.controldirpath := \\Myshare\Mydir
4. Restart the SOA Suite or Oracle BPEL Process Manager server.