Cannot fetch a datasource connection.
The process domain was unable to establish a connection with the datasource with the connection URL "jdbc/BPELServerDataSource". The exception reported is: javax.resource.ResourceException: RollbackException: Transaction has been marked for rollback: Timed out
Sometimes deploying a bpel project of bigger size using JDeveloper throws exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: RollbackException: Transaction has been marked for rollback: Timed out. This is due to the fact that JDeveloper takes too much time and fails to deploy the project.
To solve the issue we need to change values of some configuration files of SOA Server. Follow the below mentioned steps:
1) Stop the SOA Server
2) Open the transaction-manager.xml file present under location:-
3) Change the transaction-timeout attribute value to some higher value, viz. transaction-timeout="7200"
4) Now open the orion-ejb-jar.xml file present under location:-
5) Change the transaction-timeout attribute to some higher value, viz. transaction-timeout="3600"
6)There will be 6 entries of transaction-timeout attributes in the file. You have to change all the 6 attributes.
7) Save the files.
8) Restart the SOA Server.
9) Now try to deploy the BPEL project using JDeveloper. It should work.